>]BE[<
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the Battlefield 2142 clan >]BE[<

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)

Go down 
+5
DeathAngelScythe
vinco
Rainbow8562856
BallaAce
Scrapes
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrapes
Corporal
Corporal

Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:14 am

well i am now a clan member of BE, i was recruited, and just in case i will ask, since i am a polite guy, if i am officailly allowed in BE, i knife every day on your asome servers, and i am a very good admin whom never abuses his rights.^^ soo plz dont kick me out, it will be a great shame Sad

(this is mainly for gen lol, plz feel free to ask me any questions regarding this cause thank u) i am sure that i will be a good member, and i will stay here for a long time as i am back into knifing perm.
Back to top Go down
BallaAce
Major General
Major General
BallaAce

Location : Location : Location : Location : Location : Location :

Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:17 am

Just to clarify, Vadim recruited him. Scrapes trains with us sometimes when the server isn't started and he's a good knifer.

So yeah cyclops
Back to top Go down
Rainbow8562856
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Rainbow8562856

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:40 am

Just one question: (I have nothing agains you Scrapes but) Why does we let him in when we dont let in al the other good knifers who have asked? He wasnt in the old >]BE[<, he is just a normal nice guy who can play serious knifing, that kind off people have asked before, and we diddnt let them in. Why let in this one?

And ontopic: Well i have played with you, and you are good. But I dont know you yet, so i dont know anything abaut your social skills, witch is important to.

@Scrapes: dont get angry cause my question, i jst wounder, nothing agains you. Wink
Back to top Go down
vinco
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
vinco

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:03 am

Rainbow8562856 wrote:
He wasnt in the old >]BE[<

he has been in this clan before (just for a short time)....
Back to top Go down
https://bf2142clanbe.forumactif.org
Rainbow8562856
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Rainbow8562856

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:33 am

Aha, i diddnt know that.
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 am

blackey10 joined too, he is nice guy
Scrapes was in the first BE like one month

Btw,wtf is doing SirGladius with adminrights on BE ? lol =S
Back to top Go down
Scrapes
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:11 am

no prob i understand your opinion Rainbow, and yes i have been in the old BE before. I dont know why i was let in, just that i was (and for my uberskills XD) and i respected that. Well we can get to know each other in the future rainbow and than u will get to know about my social skills Rolling Eyes lol

PS: my xfire name is scrapesflatron

add me if you would like Wink
Back to top Go down
BallaAce
Major General
Major General
BallaAce

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 pm

WarMachine210 wrote:
blackey10 joined too, he is nice guy
Scrapes was in the first BE like one month

Btw,wtf is doing SirGladius with adminrights on BE ? lol =S

Yeah I saw that. Gonna have to ask someone about it - What a Face
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:07 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BALLAAAAAAAAA xD

damn xXx, I would see them dead lol
Back to top Go down
Acquaintance
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Acquaintance

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:08 pm

time for memberlist
Back to top Go down
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Meeeh, I hate all this hatred Neutral

I only hate persons, not whole clans :s it makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
GeNeTiXZ_Leader
Admin
Admin
GeNeTiXZ_Leader

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 pm

dont know who give sirgladius rights so

i trown his ass out

i have no idea why diserves rights on our server
Back to top Go down
BallaAce
Major General
Major General
BallaAce

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:09 pm

I thought he was in the clan that's why he had rights. but if he's not vadim probably gave him rights because vadim's head needs aspirin xD
Back to top Go down
Zrecreik
Emperor
Emperor
Zrecreik

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:17 pm

It could only be Vad Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)   Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up i asked to be a be clan memeber and i guess i got recruited but just in case... (ACCEPTED)
Page 1 of 1