>]BE[<
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the Battlefield 2142 clan >]BE[<

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket
Private
Private

DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER Empty
PostSubject: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:45 pm

WHY ARE YOU KICKING AND BANNING NL MEMBERS WHEN THEY WANT TOO PLAY ON THIS SERVER.
BE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS TOO AND WE ARE NOT BANNING OR KICKING YOU, THIS IS SO STUPID.
I HAVE NO DIFFICULTIES WITH BE, SO LET ME PLAY ON YOUR SERVER. I FOLLOW YOUR RULES.

A FEW DAYS BACK I WAS KICKED DIRECTLY WHEN I CAME ONLINE ON YOUR SERVER BY ARENDSOOG, WHY I WAS NOT DOING ANYTHING JUST COMING ONLINE?????

GENETIXZ CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME.

JE HEBT ME ZELFS EEN TIJDJE GELEDEN GEVRAAGD OF IK ADMIN WILDE WORDEN OP JE SERVER????

GROET

KILOMACHIME
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Hardcore reported our server.Now if we still use knife,our server will go in unranked.
Now we do the same with **NL**.
If Hardcore stop,we stop too.If he continue,we continue too.

Of course,I never knew why Hardcore done that.It's our fault or his fault??
I have no really problem with **NL** clan and if I leave,it's for stop play with aimbot and join friends.In other part,I knew I didn't have my place in **NL**
I asked admin who have adminrights for ban fool aimbotter and they done nothing.
On >]BE[<,I have adminrights for ban directly aimbotter and I think it's an good clan for me.If >]BE[< clan close,I will leave Battlefield or stay and never join an other clan.
Back to top Go down
https://bf2142clanbe.forumactif.org
Rocket
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 4:24 pm

OKAY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HARDCORE, TALK AND FIGHT WITH HIM, DONT KICK OR BAN THE OTHER NL MEMBERS, WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU AND THE OTHERS.

AND PLEASE DELETE THAT PART OF HOW TO DELETE NL SERVERS. THATS NOT HOW WE DEAL AND PLAY WITH EACH-OTHER.

RESPECT EACH OTHER VERY IMPORTANT.

Last edited by Rocket on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 pm

It's ok for me.

We can try to speak with Hardcore.

I want to say again something:How this story start
I played on >]BE[< and I saw an buddy message from Hardcore.
He said "leave the server now or you will be reset"
I said : "How do you know that?"
and he said "I reported it (the server)"

after I spoke with Genetixz and we started ban,............

THE FIRST WHO STARTED THIS SH*T IS HARDCORE,NOT US.
Back to top Go down
https://bf2142clanbe.forumactif.org
Rocket
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 pm

I CAN SAY FOR REAL, I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. I NEVER REPORT SOMEONE OR ANYTHING DONY EVEN KNOW HOW. BOTH HEAD ADMINS MUST STOP FIGHTING. OTHERWISE BOTH SIDES WILL LOSE.

BUT DO NOT BAN NL MEMBERS FOR THIS, MOST OF US DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THEY GET A BAN.

Okay I HOPE THIS FIGHT WILL ENDS VERY SOON
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 am

Well actually Hardcore is the one to get reported, not NL bounce
Back to top Go down
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 7:58 pm

This whole situation is kind of silly, why should whole CLANS suffer for one stupid impulse-action from HardcoreNL? I joined the NL server a few times since I joined BE, i was almost kicked the first time, by Crazy-Bro. But i explained to him and the other NL members that this whole fight between BE and NL is ridiculous. Then a few NLs started a conversation about this and they agreed with me. We will be kicked less from NL now.

I did get banned from the X3M server when i joined, just for being a BE member. But i don't have a clue why. Is there trouble with X3M to????
Back to top Go down
Psyclon_Leader
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
Psyclon_Leader

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:11 am

sa-murai wrote:
I did get banned from the X3M server when i joined, just for being a BE member. But i don't have a clue why. Is there trouble with X3M to????

X3M clan is the biggest cheater clan in BF

We ban X3M directly.
Back to top Go down
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Psyclon_Leader wrote:
sa-murai wrote:

X3M clan is the biggest cheater clan in BF

We ban X3M directly.

Man, i'm so naive, i actually thought X3M Nickname was a good knifer, but he was aimbotting... I'm losing faith in humanity...
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER   DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER Empty

Back to top Go down

DIRECTLY KICKS OR BAN A NL MENBER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
>]BE[< :: Clan :: Old Message :: Old Message-
Jump to: