>]BE[<
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for the Battlefield 2142 clan >]BE[<

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I really left the clan : READ IT

Go down 
+3
Arends00g
Sa-murai
DeathAngelScythe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

Why I really left the clan : READ IT Empty
PostSubject: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 pm

- You dont know who use an aimbot or not
- You let play aimbotter
- You kick/ban all who are better then you
- You don't kick every noob who use guns or something
- You ban eachother for nothing (clan member )
- If someone tell you an clan hacked us,will you believe him? ( GW )
- You like make problem between clanmember
- same with other knife clan,for me H4M can die : a lot of aimbotter on it.Only FairPlayer and HARDCOREMAN are fair.
- One round for ban HardcoreNL,kidding or what ?
- If the aimbotter is with you in the same team,you will do nothing because you just prefer owned the other team without die a lot

If someone delete this message,I delete the forum and if you think I can't without my rights,you have it in your ...
Back to top Go down
https://bf2142clanbe.forumactif.org
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Why should someone delete this message? It's SPOT ON!
But somehow i can accept all these things and continue playing Neutral
There is no better knife server than this one (since cC is fked up, but had lots of slots) and most of the time there are only good and fair knifers in our server and i like that.
And lots of people have trouble distinguishing good knifers from aimbotters, simply because they dont have time to study them. So they won't kick them.

And i think all that you said above will never change

But it's good to see you on our server from time to time.
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:40 am

I like this clan but I seen all the fucking time that.
Back to top Go down
Arends00g
Major General
Major General
Arends00g

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:27 am

Then report the ppl from who u think they hack 2 gen..maybe he can do something..?
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:08 pm

I told him
When an aimbotter when against him : !w aimbot off or ban and against me nothing.Well next time RDX and apm in your face.This message isn't for all.

for the most : Gen,Psyclon,SHEFF and cepera and vadimka (remember when I was first time out of clan,XwawanX owned him lol)

the rest is for most of the rest of the clan : You kick/ban all who are better then you

btw Gen if you think =GW= hacked our site (what a reason,I'm sure it isn't that),what is the other site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:42 pm

This is more pointing against Vad, Cap and Sheff.
They're doin' all this stuff, but also they donate.
I left the clan in first clan because of them, I think the clan will get bad reputation by them.
But remember: I also left the clan cause I have to many stuffs to do so I can't be on any much.
And please Warmachine: WHY THE HELL YOU THREAT US WITH NOT DELETING THIS POST OR YOU WILL DELETE THE FORUM, IT'S NO MEANING IN IT. AND WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT THAT YOUR LEAVING TOPIC CAN'T BE DELETED?
But actually I DON'T think we should.

Why SHOULDN'T we delete this topic?

Gen has to work on this

Vad,Sheff and Cap REALLY has to work on this too, they're the "creators" of the most of the problems

Please let this topic stand :p

Last edited by Zrecreik on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:46 pm

without vehicle mod = more rubber,I warned :p
Back to top Go down
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Another thing now...
We are all pointing at Genetixz at the moment, but don't forget this clan has another headadmin: Psychlon_Nine.
Genetixz has all this stuff to do and he does it all by himself (i think), while Psychlon is trying to eat snot out of his ears (I think again Very Happy).
Some good words for Gen would be appropriate, i think. Don't forget he has to look after this HUGE clan ON HIS OWN.

So Gen, i think you've done quite good so far, and i know it's hard to have a decent conversation with some of our members, so you have my respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm NOT saying he's doing a bad job.
He does it good.
BUT: I still don't think Sheff, Cap and Vad belongs to this clan.
They're like the biggest knifing n00b's in the history.
Bad that they donate really, would be much better if Vinco Samurai or someone who you can trust who donate.
But that's NOT the situation Suspect
I know this is a hard situation for Gen.. He has to keep the server up and he needs donators Suspect
I really think if you donate you get this feeling you can control the clan cause you're the donator who should have more control, that's a piece of shit.
This clan REALLY needs trustworth donators..
Back to top Go down
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Ok... does anyone know how much keeping up the server costs, per month?
If lots of members(including me) pay, say, 5 euro's per month. We can run this server without the EGO's.

I actually found out SHEFF can be quite a nice guy, it's sad he acts like a child, though, banning players who are better than him, etc. Neutral
Back to top Go down
vinco
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
vinco

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:38 am

yes, vadimka, cepera, sheff are all nice guys once u get to know them...

they speak a lot more now (i wonder why ...LOL)

but yes, its sad they still ban all who own them ...
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:28 am

For this day : +1 for the clan,it was fair,no problem,good ambiance ^^
I'm sure Thor dont use an aimbot,he is just good
Back to top Go down
Psyclon_Leader
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
Psyclon_Leader

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Quote :
I'm sure Thor dont use an aimbot,he is just good

Well, i dont want to believe that Thor use aimbot but the facts are against him.
When Thor was in action i took Punkbuster screenshots from server i got PBSS from everyone but not Thor. Sometimes it appends that pb of some players doesn't work properly (but not 3 times in 1 round) i took it 2nd and 3rd time and i got every player 3 times but not Thor.

I know that aimbots and hax blocks punkbusterscreenshots.
Back to top Go down
vinco
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
vinco

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:50 pm

psyclon,

you are right, i mean most hacks come with ss blockers nowadays and, thor WAS banned on cC. for aimbot before...

but i am not sure he does...but as you say ''the facts ARE against him''.....
Back to top Go down
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 10:29 pm

Yeah, well, i was banned from "knife world" for aimbot...
And i get about 19% acc each round Razz
Back to top Go down
vinco
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
vinco

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:28 pm

yea but my point is, when he was banned cC. wasnt too big and there werent any retarded admins, they always made sure that they were completely certain first before banning for aimbot...

trust me, i sincerely hope we are all wrong, but i just dont know, i like him very much.. =-) (Thor that is)

p.s. warm its a shame the admins turned retarded (gywen + sorden after wards LOL)

btw: sometimes it is just better to watch them closely for a whole round seeing if they move exactly correctly (like a computer)

then we can REALLY tell, after all maybe he just has ss blocker, not anything else like aim etc. In which case i dont blame him i bet its fun to have one XD. But againn if he has nothing to hide why should he have one Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:11 am

Thor doesn't seem to play BF2142 any much.
I see him like 1 day on a month.
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:46 am

p.s. warm its a shame the admins turned retarded (gywen + sorden after wards LOL)

lol yeah if they come : BAN ^^
Back to top Go down
Sa-murai
Emperor
Emperor
Sa-murai

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm absolutely sure Thor doesn't use aimbot, he's not THAT good. He just doesn't play like he's hyperactive, like Zrecreik Smile. That's why he has a high accuracy. I've seen he's tries not to get into a large group of opponents, so he can do 1 v 1.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Private
Private
Thor

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:46 pm

My opinion is ...... its a smelly bullcrap and i wont give a fuck.
First of all, its only a game to me not more, i play for fun and ive never ever cheated in a game in single player either.
I love challenge.

Second of all, What if you think Thor is a cheater haxor?
Hmm, Nothing really BUT all of you who thinks that can b*** me then piss the f*** off ThX!

Now i appologise cos of my language sorry but i wanted to tell clearly my opinion about this stupidity.

( Vinco,Psyclone dont even dare to say anything to me, a hi either ty )

#Zre: good to see you, well i dont play so often but about 2-5 times a week depends on how much i have to study.... wats yo nick nowsday?
Back to top Go down
DeathAngelScythe
Major General
Major General
DeathAngelScythe

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:24 pm

What Thor ? ThorsHammer??
You want to see pbban screenshots?
A lot of knifer aren't fair,you can think they are pro and when you see them how they knife.The result is an ban
Back to top Go down
Thor
Private
Private
Thor

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:00 pm

I am not Thors|Hammer Im just simple Thor ... Im hungarian Hammy is german bit different aint it? lol Ive seen pbban screenshots and it was about the german hammy not me ............................ omg ....
Back to top Go down
vinco
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
vinco

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:49 pm

lol yes they are different people,

thorshammer = hacker

thor = xpk legend ^^
Back to top Go down
pluisje3322
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:02 pm

This is difficult (or something) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arends00g
Major General
Major General
Arends00g

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 10:55 pm

this all over i think so : TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I really left the clan : READ IT   Why I really left the clan : READ IT Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I really left the clan : READ IT
Page 1 of 1